Due to the fact that I haven’t baked much in a while, I thought I’d share a few things that don’t require baking. Just some simple ingredients (for the edible things), location and love for the rest. Here’s a little taste of my summer at home…
There are so many things that I love about being home. Some of them are edible, some of them are tangible, but many of them are feelings. I love seeing my family, hanging out with friends, going on lazy cruiser rides with my brother, walking to the beach and finding sharks’ teeth, eating dinner my mom cooks, running on 1st street, seeing my sister and brother-in-law whenever I feel like crossing the bridge and after-dinner walks with my parents. I know that’s more than five things but putting a number on the warm and fuzzies in life isn’t always possible.
But I’d be lying if I said my sweet tooth didn’t like coming home, too. Here are the five things that my sweet tooth loves about home (and not even all of them are chocolate!)
1. Marshmallows dipped in Nutella.
2. Ritz crackers dunked in marshmallow fluff- the real brand, not Kraft!
3. Vanilla ice cream drizzled with Nutella.
4. Publix’s Moose Tracks ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate syrup.
5. Pineapple cut and sliced fresh after a great morning at the beach. (I do like healthy things too)
What I found on the beach today. Biggest tooth
of the summer of my life!